The Gold Choice Counter Sales Representative Lead
is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This sales commissioned team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services to meet our Gold Plus Rewards customer’s travel needs. The key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Personally welcome Gold Plus Rewards customers with a pleasant greeting and answer questions in a friendly manner.
- Provide world class customer service to valued Gold Plus Rewards customers by managing the rentals and the exit process, in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns tactfully, using effective customer service techniques.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Operate within the areas of rental counter, Gold Choice, and exit gate at the location.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
High School Diploma or equivalent Professional Experience:
1- 2 years customer service and/or sales experience required. Basic Qualifications:
Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to sell in a friendly, engaging manner Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems Must be able to:
Benefits:Medical/Dental/Vision401kTuition ReimbursementPaid Time OffUp to 40% off car rental discountsAnd much more!!
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Have the competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Work in a fast pacedenvironment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Sacramento, CA (US)