ICC/Stravinski is seeking a professional, enthusiastic, and motivated Administrative Assistant to join our construction and development team in our Madera office.
Ideal candidate will possess great attention to detail, and be comfortable working in an often fast-paced, multiple company environment. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting Project Managers with contracts, correspondence to subcontractors and other agencies, billings & payments and maintaining project files.
· High School Graduate
· Minimum 2+ years of general office experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel capabilities
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work with and without supervision
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· 10 Key and general math skills
Benefits of Employment
Competitive benefits include Health, Dental and Vision insurance; FSA/HSA plans; paid vacation, holidays and sick leave; 401(k) with company match.
Industrial & Commercial Contractors, a general contractor, has been in business since 1986 and has successfully expanded into development of industrial warehouses across the US.