Are you looking for a company to grow with? We are looking for you! If you are a sales professional who understands the importance of building strong relationships, this is the place for you!
Dynamic consultative selling sales professional needed to sell NHLG classes to businesses that improve their employees’ skill sets, and build positive, strong relationships with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
- Meets or exceeds established monthly sales quota.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of our solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services;
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by Company.
- Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly.
- Moderate travel to client meetings/presentations and/or within Company locations.
- Participate in company initiatives, which could include video clips, photos, surveys, and social media campaigns.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
- Preferred: 2 + years of highly successful sales experience with effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business sales. Experience requirement is negotiable for the applicant with the right positive attitude.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel needed.
- Excellent communication, written, and oral skills.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Has worked previously with a CRM.
- Had sold in an environment that managed to Forecasts and Pipelines.
- Has strong sense of business acumen.
Those who are extremely driven by success and are seeking a long term career opportunity with upward mobility are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Paid Initial Training & On-going Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Volunteer Days
• Vacation / Sick plans
Apply Online at: http://nhlearninggroup.atsondemand.com
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Learning Group delivers more courses than any other IT training company. New Horizons has trained employees at all 100 companies listed in Fortune magazine's ranking of Americas 100 largest corporations and over half of the Global 100.
Named Best Place to Work 2010-2015 and recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the nation's fastest growing private companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017, NH Learning Group gives you hand-on experience with cutting edge technology, including the latest in Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix virtualization products. Join the team and be on your way to a rewarding career in computer applications and technical training.