Under the direction of the Transportation Supervisor, this position is responsible for adhering to the company safe driving program and to make appropriate decisions while driving in accordance with company, DOT, BIT, and California Department of Motor Vehicle guidelines.
1. Adhere to all safety guidelines.
2. Interprets specification and job orders to complete assigned duties.
3. Inspect equipment before operation.
4. Turn in proper paperwork and/or documentation in a timely manner.
5. Perform and maintain specified sanitation standards.
6. Assists in processing and production operations through performance of various duties and supply specified materials as required or as directed.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Must be able to read and interpret documents such as Safety Rules, operating and maintenance instructions/manuals and procedure manuals.
3. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
4. Ability to operate specific equipment.
5. Strong mechanical skills and aptitude.
6. Must have a cooperative, constructive, respectful attitude, and must be able to work as a team member.
7. Must have 5 years of driving experience & doubles endorsement.
8. Good judgment and sound decision making skills.
9. Clean DMV Record
10. Must pass DOT Pre-Employment Drug Screen.