Team player in a small business to function across operations and sales areas to maximize Meals for All customer satisfaction through timely and effective communications.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Field initial live inquiries leading them to a sales person to handle.
- Direct calls to appropriate staff member
- Answer simple questions about products or direct caller to information on website
- Note customer interactions and follow up activities in ZOHO
- Set tasks in ZOHO for follow-up when appropriate
- Tidy public and kitchen areas of office as directed
- Maintain office supplies and re-order as needed
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Office.)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Education: Some college preferred; High school diploma or GED minimum
- Experience: A minimum of one successful years of customer service and/or sales support functions.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, bend, crouch and crawl.
- Must be able to talk and hear well. Good vision is imperative. May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to work extended hours during seasonal deadlines.
Meals for All is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency food products for health care facilities. We are in a growth mode and looking for our next professional teammate. We are a fast paced office with quick thinkers and a lot of drive. We are searching for a sales and service minded person with high energy, passion and a track record of exceeding customer (internal and external) expectations. Any work within the hospital or skilled nursing industries is a plus but not required.
Location/Region: Sacramento, CA (US)